Vendor Sign Up
$450.00 – $1,500.00
Music City Outdoor Expo
Date and Time:
- January 20-21, 2024
- Saturday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm / Sunday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm CST
- Williamson County Agricultural Expo Park - 4215 Long Lane Franklin, TN 37064.
- The Williamson County Agricultural Exposition Park is located on 110 picturesque acres in historically rich Franklin, Tennessee, and is conveniently located at I-65 and Peytonsville Road (Exit #61).
- Indoor Event
- Special guest appearances!
- Registration Deadline: 01/04/24
- Friday, January 19th 9:00 am - 8:00 pm / Saturday, Jan. 20th 6:00 am - 9:00 am. Doors open PROMPTLY at 9:00 am!
- Move out: Sunday from 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- All booths are 10x10 which include 8' tall back drop pipe and drape and 3' drape on sides, vendor booth sign, two vendor badges, and listing in Event Program. Multiple booths available for purchase.
- Campers, Boats, RV's (very limited space): $2.50 per square foot, min. 800 square feet. Call for booking 423.650.1388
- **Liability Insurance for gun vendors must be emailed to Shannon@Touchtheskyevents.com PRIOR to the event. Please list as additional insured "Touch the Sky Events & Promotions, LLC 5761 Dalton Pike SE Cleveland, TN 37323" AND "Williamson County Government 1320 West Main St. Franklin, TN 37064."
- FOOD VENDORS - Please contact Dallis Polk at the Williamson County Ag. Expo Park at 615.595.1227 to register.
- General Admission: $10 per person, $5 kids 13-17, kids 12 and under FREE!
- Residence Inn Franklin Berry Farms (.73 miles from Expo Park)
8078 Berry Farms Crossing
- Holiday Inn Express (.75 miles from Expo Park)
7100 Berry Farms Crossing
- America's Best Value Inn (3.25 miles from Expo Park)
4201 Franklin Common Court
We are accepting vendors in the following categories:
- Handmade Crafts
- Water Sports
- RV / Boats / Campers (limited space)
- BBQ – rubs, seasonings, sauces, dip mixes
- & much more!