Vendor Sign Up
Chattanooga Apple Festival
Date and Time:
October 19-20, 2024, Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm & Sunday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Camp Jordan: 323 Camp Jordan Pkwy. East Ridge, TN 37412 (Exit #1 on I-75)
Description: The Apple Festival is an outdoor-only event with craft and commercial vendors, petting zoo, pony rides, trackless train rides, entertainment on stage, inflatables, and more!
Notes and Information:
- Registration Deadline: 10-3-24 or until full
- THIS IS AN OUTDOOR EVENT! RAIN OR SHINE! NO STAKES FOR TENTS, WEIGHTS ONLY!
- Vendor pricing is the same for only one or both days
- Vendor set up is Friday, Oct. 18th from 1:00 pm - 7:30 pm / Saturday 7:00 am - 9:30 am
- This event includes overnight security.
- Craft/Commercial Booths 12' x 12'
- Food Vendor Booths 20' deep x 25' wide
- Electricity is NOT available for Snack or Food Vendors. You may supply your own generator.
- Vendor set-up info and booth assignments will be emailed out TWO WEEKS prior to the event.
Hampton Inn Chattanooga East Ridge 623 Camp Jordan Pkwy Chattanooga, TN 37412 423.269.6600
Holiday Inn Express (East Ridge) 1441 North Smith Street, Chattanooga, TN 37412 = $159 per night. Click on link to book hotel room: Touch The Sky Events Discounted Rate- Holiday Inn Express Chattanooga East Ridge
- 2-Peas in a Pod
- Bass Pro
- Betsy's Tupperware
- CP Designs
- CW Farms Petting Zoo & Pony Rides
- Fro Daddy Donuts
- Gay's Handmade Crafts
- J&M Products
- Kona Ice
- Lets Bounce Inflatables
- Mimi & Papa’s Freeze Dried Treats
- Momma Poe's Fudge
- Paparazzi bling by Kira
- Perfectly Painted
- PolarVision Polarized Sunglasses
- Riedel Gallery
- Sapphire Grace
- Scenic City Shaved Ice
- Scentsy Amanda McCutchen
- sweet treats ice cream & milkshakes